Serving Mandeville and Surrounding Areas
A problem with your roof can result in mold growth, structural damage, or damage to the interior of your home. When you want quality repairs done right the first time, you can count on The Richlyn Group. Our family owned and operated business has provided quality construction services since 1983.
Experts In Roof Repair
Regardless of the type of roof or the problem you have, the team at The Richlyn Group is equipped to handle the job. We provide roof repair in Mandeville and Covington for all types of residential and commercial roofing systems. Whether the issue turns out to be minor or your roof has suffered extensive damage in a storm, we provide quality work that surpasses all current building codes.
Missing or Broken Shingles
We understand that roof repairs can be invasive and disruptive. We schedule jobs during reasonable hours for your family and neighbors. Our technicians work to repair your roof as quickly as possible while making every effort to keep the work-site free of debris, and we always clean up before we leave so you aren’t stuck with the mess.
5 Signs You May Need A Roof Repair
1. Rising utility bills – If you’re noticing that you’re paying more in utilities and you don’t have any issues with your HVAC system, one of the culprits could be your roof’s insulation. Have our Richlyn repair specialists inspect your roof for free and we’ll make any recommendations that are needed.
2. A sagging roof deck – The roof deck is the material that supports your shingles. If you’re noticing that it is bent out of shape, then you should repair your roof before it calls for roof replacement.
3. Paint that is peeling or has blisters – If your roof’s ventilation system isn’t working properly then moisture can build up and harm your paint. You’ll need to repaint, but you’ll also need our roof repair pros to fix your ventilation so it doesn’t happen again.
4. Stains on the interior – While water dripping from your ceiling is an obvious sign that you need roof repair, even stains on your ceiling mean water is getting in and that is simply not okay. In a matter of time, that stain will most likely start to drip so address this issue before it becomes a soggy situation.
5. Shingles that are curling or cupping – These shingles that are deforming in this way become way more fragile over time. Have in professional roofers to repair your roof before these shingles start to crack.
Quality Roofing Materials
A quality roof starts with the right materials. We use high-end roofing materials from leading manufacturers with a wide variety of options to choose from. Our experienced roofing technicians perform all roof replacements to the manufacturer’s exact specifications. Your new roof will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, and our labor is covered by a written warranty.